Name: Mary Joy Pershing
Date registered: July 29, 2011
I am a broken daughter of God and a work in progress. I am passionate about encouraging women to embrace God's grace and faithfulness as I discover and share His faithfulness, grace and even joy in the messiness of my journey as a widowed (less than 2 yrs), homeschooling mom with a missionary's heart. I am in awe of how God fills me up and carries me through each day. My Heavenly Father leads me as I continue to parent and home school my two recovering and very active boys and encourage my beautiful teenage step-daughter (long distance) during her first year in of college. In every moment I see incredible evidence of God's healing love, grace and faithfulness. I am so blessed to be the creator, manager, and an author of Unwrapping His Grace as I lean on my Savior to lead us in this special web-ministry.
- Celebrating the Gift of my Son–His 11th Birthday! — February 12, 2014
- Let’s Celebrate Gina Marie’s Birthday! — February 10, 2014
- Discovering a New HOPE in Healing — January 22, 2014
- Advent…Discovering Beauty in Imperfection — December 1, 2013
- Deer Season from a five year old’s perspective…True Story! — November 17, 2013