Name: Gina Weeks
Date registered: October 31, 2012
Gina is thankful to be on the journey of Hope to be found in the LORD and His Word. She is blessed to be married to her precious husband Randy and to be the full-time homeschooling mom of three kids: one teen girl, one pre-teen girl, and one son still in the single digits. Her days are full and she is always trying to keep up with the details, but she wouldn’t have it any other way. When she isn't writing here, you can find her at http://ginaweeks.wordpress.com/.
- Yes, it’s been a while! — March 20, 2014
- One Word: My Resolution for 2014 — December 31, 2013
- Praying in Color: Putting our prayers into art form — December 8, 2013
- I have so much for which to be thankful: one year in retrospect — November 28, 2013
- Learning the Unforced Rhythms of His Grace over the Holidays – His Rest Series — November 16, 2013